Welcome to CHEMDREX CHEMICALS
quality solutions to solve the myriad and complicated problems faced by groundwater users
Water Treatment Chemical Manufacturers & Suppliers
We manufacture & supply a wide range of water treatment chemicals that kill germs and eliminate all kinds of impurities. Produced in our state-of-the-art facility which is armed with cutting-edge technology, these chemicals address the major water problems found in water bores.
The different categories of chemicals we manufacture include:
- ALBA - Anti-bacterial agent
- ALBA PLUS - Anti-bacterial agent plus chemical for dissolving calcium scale in water bores
- ASCA 200 - a wetting agent and surfactant
- ADPA - Dry penetrating acid for removal of calcium and manganese deposits in water bores
- EDCA - Dry acid for treating and dissolving iron bacteria encrustations
- BMR - Acid for softening Bentonite drilling mud and other soft oxides to aid in removal and development of water bores.
We have a well-trained team of research and development experts who work hard to improve the efficiency of the rehabilitation chemicals. It is our pledge to change the way groundwater is treated and supplied to the people across the continent. Our consistent approach towards improving the quality of our chemicals to upgrade the process of water treatment has made us the leading supplier of water treatment chemicals in Australia today.